- Bachelor’s degree with an accredited college in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of experience supporting the Microsoft operating system environment and suite of products, and web/networked computing environments required (Windows Server and Desktop, MS Exchange, Active Directory, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.) is required
- Experience with cloud, web and/or networked computing environments (Office 365, Windows Server, MS Exchange 2013 or 2016, Active Directory 2016, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, identify solutions, and appropriately escalate issues
- Prior experience with IT Service Management systems (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNow, ConnectWise, Autotask, N-central, Kaseya, etc.) is preferred
- Has a high degree of professionalism, attentiveness and communication excellence (both oral and written)
- Ability to diplomatically interact and communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to apply proper office management practices and administrative support processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Bi-lingual experience in Spanish is a plus
- Must be local to Chicagoland and have legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
Perks of working at SWC:
- Bragging rights – Check out our Awards!
- 401K match
- Career development – formal mentorship programs with assigned career advocate to assist with your training and growth
- Comprehensive health and dental plans starting on Day One
- SWC pays for technical certifications
- Generous PTO and flex time schedule
- Free onsite gym, quarterly massages, yoga classes and fun group competitions and outings!
SWC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender transition, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Service Desk, Help Desk, Tier 2, IT Service Management, Tier Two, Level two, Level One, Tier 1, Tier One, Level 1, Active Directory, AD, Exchange, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office, Remote Support, Escalation, Network, Systems Administration, Systems Admin, Office 365